HOME REVIEW

What Happend??!


 


They gave me all the group works and let i make it by my self.When i mad they still can ask me why.What the **** you already make mistake on me and you still can ask why? You are so tuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I maked all the group works,i used my money to buy all the stuff,i used my energy to menghadap komputer.When i suruh one of you tolong and you gave me a lot of reasons,sometimes you make what i asking to do but after you finished the work,you will say "nah,ini sangat kan yg kau nak?" It's hurt deep inside my heart girl.I never say like that when i make all the group work by my self and i still can laugh and smile at you like nothing happend 

Sometimes,when i finished the group work like scrapbook,you will give me a lot of bad comment,how dare you? 

So don't ask me why i mad at you and not talking to you because right now i only talk with people when it's really important.Thank you for supporting me when i down. 


Alone is better right? 

p/s:sorry for the bad grammar sebab time subject english i selalu main²

3 comments:

  1. Be strong zafirah, there's always people like that in group works. All you have to do is ignore them and do your job. If its bothering you too much, just tell the teacher. If you do all the work, in the end, you will be the smartest. They will just end up to be losers. Good luck! :D

    p/s: It's okay to have bad grammar now, we are still learning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zafirah dear, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my . I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete